Translate

Saturday 1 March 2014

Hello World

Since I got a Arduino board for Christmas, I've been working on a few need little projects and shortly I got into designing a room management system. Since it is quite an interesting task I thought I share what I have come up with and maybe somebody interested in it comes up with a few additional ideas. 
Just one more thing before we start:  
I do appreciate constructive comments and critics. And if you feel like there is something missing or you know a better approach to get something done please don't hesitate to post a comment.  The only thing I ask, is to respect the community and be polite in your posts even if you disagree with a posted comment and keep your post to the subject.  

Thank you all for reading and maybe taking part on creating some great projects....

No comments:

Post a Comment