Translate

Saturday 15 March 2014

Correction for Coding the Input part 3 in Room Management System

For everybody start to check out the Room Management System after March 15, 2014 please ignore this post since I have corrected a small coding mistake also in the original post "Room Management System - coding the input - part 3". For all the others checking the system out as I go along, again, my apologies for a small mistake I made in typing the code. Some times I am typing this articles after work and when the screen starts getting blur I should stop. But I also want to finish at least one chapter....
Again, sorry about that.
Now we have to go down to the shift In function and find the following lines
 
/////////////////setting the pin modes//////////////////////////////////
pinMode(myClockPin, OUTPUT);
pinMode(myDataPin, INPUT);
///////////////////// loop through the single input pins////////////
for(i=0; i>7; i--) {   //<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The mistake is there<<<<<<<<<<<

We need to change it to

for(i=7; i>0; i--) {

And now we can see the buttons being pressed in the Serial Monitor!

Again my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment